We are so thankful to you, our fans, for your ongoing support of our social channels. When we hit 6M subs on YouTube, we thought... how can we partner with our audiences to make a difference.
We have increasingly started to grow accustomed to this fame and we would like to use our 'voice for good'. We want to raise an important message and see if we can help start a movement in The Philippines to restrict our global footprint and reduce the amount of pollution we contribute daily to our beautiful Country.
We recently became aware of some alarming facts around 'single-use plastic cups' in The Philippines and compiled some facts below:
- Half a trillion disposable cups are manufactured annually around the world; that's over 70 disposable cups for every person on the planet.
- 16 billion disposable coffee cups are used globally each year.
- In The Philippines four corporations dispense 38% of the countries single-use plastic cups every day.
- This contributes to 2.7 million tonnes of plastic waste each year in the Philippines.
- The Philippines is the 3rd largest polluter of Oceans Globally!
We have over 8M followers and no doubt you have all seen this impact on our environment.
We have been looking at solutions for us to partner with our fans for the good of our future generations and we have decided to create a "sustainable - eco-friendly - multi-use cup", of course with our usual JaMill flair!
We encourage you to take these "re-usable" cups with you every day and ask for your local coffee shop to "fill your multi-use cup" instead of taking the disposable option.
We did some simple maths:
8,000,000 fans x 70 Disposable cups used annually = 560,000,000 disposable cups we contribute each year!
Join our movement today, purchase our multi-use cups and together we can make an everlasting impact!
Thank you for your support!