RETURNS/REFUND OF ITEMS
You can return an item for an exchange or to obtain a refund by contacting us within 30 days from the purchasing date. If you want a different item, then you’ll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
All requests must be placed within 30 days from the day you have received the order. When you exchange your order, please include the return label with the following details marked on it:
- The good/s name/s and quantity
- Which items you’d like exchanged or refunded
We’ll send you an email to let you know once we’ve received your return with the details of any refunds and exchanged items. Any exchanged items will be sent to the default delivery address on your account using the same delivery service as your original order. If we’ve refunded you for any items, the funds can take up to 10 working days to appear in your account depending on your bank/card issuer. Note that the customer is responsible for the return costs under any circumstances.
In any case, FlashFomo has no obligation to undertake or facilitate the return/refund of any goods, except as required by the law.
We may collect and receive information about users of our Services (“users,” “you,” or “your”) from various sources, including: (i) information you provide through your user account on the Services (your “Account”) if you register for the Services; (ii) your use of the Services; and (iii) from third-party websites, services, and partners.
Under the legal purposes of General Data Protection Regulation, EU 2016/679 (GDPR), FlashFomo Pty Ltd is set as the Data Controllers of this Privacy document and its inherent procedures.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
- Account Registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, social media channel URL, email address, and product ideas based information.
- Payment Information. When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
- User Content. You may publicly post content on our Services. In this case, you agree that your profile information and the content you post may be viewed and used by other users and third parties we do not control.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
- Usage of our services. When you use our services, we may collect information about your engagement with and utilisation of our services, such as processor and memory usage, storage capacity, navigation of our services, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the services, maintain and improve the performance and utilisation of the services, develop new features, protect the security and safety of our services and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
Information We Receive from Third Parties.
- Third-party accounts. If you choose to link our services to a third-party account, we may receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorise linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options.
- Third-party partners. We may also receive publicly available information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with data that we have about you.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalise, and expand our services;
- Understand and analyse how you use our services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Process your transactions;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Find and prevent fraud; and
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Aggregate Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
- Advertising. We may (now or in the future) work with third-party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share information about users with third-party partners in order to receive additional publicly available information about you.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
5. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
You may access other third-party services through the Services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
FlashFomo is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please keep in mind that the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure.
7. DATA RETENTION
As requested by the GDPR, we retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
As GDPR provides, you have the full right accessing to certain information associated with your Account sending as an email. If you terminate your Account, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion may remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could: inhibit FlashFomo’s ability to comply with a legal obligation; inhibit FlashFomo’s ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to FlashFomo or a third party.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing us.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
10. YOUR CHOICES
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.
11. POLICIES BREACHES
A data breach generally refers to the unauthorised access and retrieval of information that may include corporate and personal data. Managing data breaches is important to protect the personal data of our clients and their employees when a data breach occurs.
FlashFomo has implemented appropriate security measures to protect the data we collect about you, in order to prevent the distribution, loss or alteration (through lawful and unlawful actions) of it. We currently use the ‘Secure Sockets Layer’ (SSL) security protocol, but we cannot guarantee that the collected data will be fully protected. In this sense, any transmission of data will be at your own risk. In any case, if we identify a potential breach of our site (or of the information collected/content), we will inform you within 7 days from identification.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
14. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In order to make browsing the site as convenient as possible, the Data Controller uses portions of code installed inside the browser, which assist in the provision of the service according to the purposes described (the “Cookies”). This site may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential technical cookies – These Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They allow browsing of the pages, the memorisation of access credentials to make quicker entry into the site and to keep active preferences and credentials while browsing, as well as to save individual sessions users. Essential technical cookies make it possible to provide the service.
- Statistical and performance cookies – These Cookies make it possible to know how users use the site, in order to evaluate and improve its functioning, and better meet the needs of users. By means of statistical and performance cookies we can trace which pages are more and less frequented, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and the way of arrival of these. Any information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data.
- Third-party cookies – This type of service allows interaction with additional functions present in the website, or other external platforms based functions. The information acquired from this site through the user’s interactions with these cookies is in each case subject to the settings relating to the management and protection of personal data of the individual platform with which the Website interacts.
User rights, denial and cancellation of cookies usage
At any time, without the consent of third parties, the user can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his web browser and prevent or limit the use of this technology used by second and third parties.
Through the same preferences of the web browser, the user can delete cookies already installed in the past, denying them access to sensitive data. In this sense, the user could receive a limited service or even not receive the provision of services at all.
Regardless of the set of information provided, the Data Controller informs that the user can use Your Online Choices. Through this service, it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.